Terms and Conditions
In order to enjoy the full extent of Bondi Vixen services, you must purchase either a Casual Option, Short Term Program or a Bondi Vixen Membership.
The following rules apply to single use classes:
- Single Casual Classes are valid for 7 days.
- 10 Class Packs are valid for 3 Months
- 20 Class Packs are valid for 6 Months
- Late Cancel classes (cancellations under 8 hours) or No-Show classes (not showing up to a booked class) will result in the class being forfeited from use and unable to rebook.
Short Term Programs
A Short Term Program is categorised as an Introductory Offer or any other Short Term offerings .
All Short Term Programs are payable in advance with strictly no refunds given for change of mind. They are also subject to the Studio rules and regulations as outlined below.
No-Show fees do not apply for Short Term Programs however a warning will be provided and Bondi Vixen reserves the right to charge for repeat offenders.
Bondi Vixen Memberships
The following applies to all Bondi Vixen Membership options:
- Infinite FIT Membership gives you unlimited access to the class schedule each week.
- Flexi FIT Membership gives you access to 3 classes per week.
- After Hours Memberships gives you access to unlimited beach classes and evening sessions in The Vixletix Method Studio. This membership restricts access to all morning sessions in the studio.
- If you can not attend your set amount of classes per week, this does not permit you to roll them over into the following week. Any missed classes will be forfeited.
- There is no minimum commitment period on Infinite Fit or Flexi Fit memberships, however all memberships are subject to 30 Days notice to cancel for any reason.
- All Cancellation Requests must be provided in writing via email only to email@example.com
Time Freeze is available to put your Membership on hold for the following reasons only:
Time Freeze is charged at $10 per week payable upfront.
The following applies to Time Freeze periods:
- A Time Freeze Request must be provided in writing via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 7 days’ notice.
- No backdating can be applied to Time Freeze requests.
- A minimum of 7 days from the date of payment is required, this will not be applied on a pro rata basis.
- A Maximum of 8 weeks over a one-year period.
- Memberships may not be put on Time Freeze during the notice period of a cancellation request.
- Time Freeze must be payable upfront.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you by email@example.com to confirm your request has been actioned.
Cancellations of Membership Plans
All Bondi Vixen Memberships require a minimum of 30 days notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel for any reason.
All Cancellation Requests will only be accepted via email and will not be accepted via any other channel i.e. SMS, Facebook message, phone call or face to face conversation.
Bondi Vixen may receive Cancellation Requests at any time. However, Bondi Vixen reserves the right to deny requests when the conditions of this clause have not been met by you. Where a Cancellation Request has been denied, your Membership will continue until otherwise approved by Bondi Vixen.
Studio Rules and Regulations
- All Classes must be booked via the Bondi Vixen App or Bondi Vixen Website.
- Class participants are required to be at the studio a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the Class start time, to ensure there is enough time to set up all equipment required for the Class and allow for warm up time. Participants that turn up once the Class has started will be refused entry as duty of care to both you, the instructor and other Class Members.
- All Class Bookings have a minimum window of 1 hour prior to the Class start time, however this is not advised due to waitlists on popular classes. It is advised to pre book ahead to ensure you are guaranteed a spot in Class.
- Turning up to an unbooked Class may result in refusal of entry due to capped numbers in all Classes.
- All Cancellations under 8 hours are considered a Late Cancel and subject to the No Show Fee (see No Show Policy).
- To ensure the safety of Members and adequate staffing, all Classes are capped to 16 participants.
- If a Class is full, you will be placed on a waitlist. If you have been added to the Class from the waitlist, a notification will be sent to you via email (and text, if you have ticked the box allowing reminder notifications texts). It is your responsibility prior to the Class start time to see if you have been added from the waitlist to the Class, to ensure that you do not incur a No Show Fee. You can cancel your place on the waitlist at any time by the normal Class Cancellation process (within 8 hour window).
- No classes are scheduled on Public Holidays unless advised. Bondi Vixen also reserves the right to have a reduced Holiday Timetable over the Christmas and New Year period (mid December to mid January).
Please ensure that you show up for all booked Classes as penalties apply for Late Cancellations or No Shows.
- A No Show fee of $20 applies to all classes on Infinite Fit and After Hours Memberships.
- If you are on a class pack or Flexi Fit membership you will forfeit the use of that class, this is equivalent to $35 as a single class, $33 for a 10 Class pack, $30 for a 20 Class pack or $23 for Flexi Fit Memberships.
- Intro Offer clients are not charged a No Show Fee.
Bondi Vixen reserves the right not to provide refunds for change of mind for any product or service purchased at Bondi Vixen. Bondi Vixen has a strict policy of no refunds for any reason, under any circumstances.
It is mandatory that you have up-to-date contact details on file, particularly your medical information, waivers and emergency contact details. Please email email@example.com with any changes required to your contact details.
Fees and Payment
Weekly Membership Fees are payable in advance, in accordance to the Membership Type selected when enrolling.
Method of Payment
- Your Membership Fees will be direct debited from your nominated bank account or credit card. By nominating a bank account or credit card account, you authorise Bondi Vixen to deduct from that account all fees and other charges you are responsible for under the Membership Terms.
- Bondi Vixen uses the services of a third-party billing company (EziDebit) to deduct Membership Fee payments.
- Bondi Vixen does not accept cash payments under any circumstances.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your nominated account for weekly payments to be direct debited. If there are insufficient funds in your nominated account, or there is another reason that your account was unable to be debited, you may be charged an administration fee and/or a collection fee.
- Bondi Vixen reserves the right to deduct any fees from your nominated bank account or credit card for any outstanding fees owed to Bondi Vixen without notice to you. Where the use of a third-party collection agency is required to attain any outstanding fees, Bondi Vixen reserves the right to charge you for all costs incurred.
- If you seek to terminate the Bondi Vixen Contract or stop the automatic debit arrangement in a manner not prescribed in the Membership Terms, then you may be liable to Bondi Vixen for damages for Breach of Contract.
- Notice is required 7 days prior to your next direct debit, where you are transferring or closing your account or card. You must also tell Bondi Vixen about any changes to your account or credit card, such as an expiry date or number, at least 7 days prior to your next direct debit.
- Bondi Vixen reviews Membership or No-Show Fees periodically and may change these fees from time to time. Where Membership or No Show Fees are increased, Bondi Vixen will provide you with at least fourteen (14) days’ written notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that Bondi Vixen has up-to-date contact information in order to provide you with this notice. Where we have made a reasonable effort to let you know about a fee increase, you will be deemed to have authorised Bondi Vixen to increase any direct debit amount from your nominated bank account or credit card.
- All Membership Fees include government taxes and rates. We reserve the right to change your Membership Fees in line with any Government Tax and rate changes.
Our Merchant Facility is called Ezidebit. You will see this name on your bank statements for any transaction made with Bondi Vixen.
All Transactions incur Transaction Fees.
- Visa & Mastercard incur 2.2% Transaction Fee.
- AMEX cards incur 4.4% Transaction Fee.
- Direct Debits incur $0.88 Transaction Fee (where Bondi Vixen has your BSB and account number) .
- Every failed Transaction incurs a charge of $14.80 from Ezidebit.
If you wish to change your Payment Method, please contact Bondi Vixen via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will instruct you how to safely update your details.